CWS Hygiene Kit
The Outreach Committee decided to change our project for Church World Services this year. Instead of the Emergency Buckets, we have chosen to gather Hygiene Kits. The components are listed below. We would appreciate it if you could create an entire kit, not just “parts and pieces”. Please pick up these essential items as you are doing your shopping. We would like to complete this project by June 1. Thank you for supporting this caring ministry for those in need.
CWS Hygiene Kit Supplies needed:
· One hand towel measuring approximately 15”x 28” to 16”x 32” (no fingertip, bath, dish towel or micro-fiber)
· One washcloth
· One wide-tooth comb removed from the package
· One finger nail or toe nail clipper removed from the package
· One bath size bar of soap in the wrapper
· One toothbrush in the package
· Ten standard size Band-aids
All items need to fit inside a one-gallon plastic zipper closure bag. Remove the excess air from the bag and seal before boxing. Do not add any extra items or toothpaste. A tube of extended expiration date toothpaste will be added to each Hygiene Kit just prior to its journey.